Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thiry Day Challenge Day Four - Lost in the Blog

In an attempt to get this painting posted on Leslie Saeta's Thirty Paintings in as many Days, I am publishing this not great photo.  I waited to post yesterday's painting until this morning when the light was better for photography and found that I had posted Day 2 to Day 3. 

I also lost two of the blogs I had written only to find them in some unknown section of the Blogger.

Light through the Clouds
5 x7 Oil on Canvas Panel
 
 
      
 
   








So this is much more of a challenge then just painting. 

1 comment:

  1. Laurel, you are doing a great job with the challenge! And I'm really happy you are participating. I'm not sure about the problems you mention you are having with blogging, because it all reads well from my end. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete