Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day Thirty - The Last Day

This morning I listened to Leslie Saeta's web radio show which were many of the artists' stories from the past thirty days.  Listening gave a human dimension to the paintings that have been posted on Leslie's site.

After yesterday's really bad "plein window" painting, I decided that I just had to do another.  Some painters from North Carolina Plein Air Painters posted snow paintings that they had done outside.  Just too cold for me.  Yesterday's painting was so embarrassing, I posted some other plein air work that I had done previously.  Today I will be happy to post on Leslie's site and on the plein air site as well.


Tree Line 2
5 x 7 oil on canvas board
  

 

Tomorrow I will visit Leslie's website again to see the collages of everyone's work. 
I was excited to get an e-mail from Meredith Adler I met thru the Thirty Day event and is thinking about  joining our local painting group, the Blue Ridge Fine Arts Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment