Monday, January 13, 2014

Day Thirteen -

Apparently I can no longer count because I've got two day elevens.  

Today is definitely the thirteenth.  I decided to try another rendition of the painting I did yesterday because I wasn't that pleased with the clouds.  I wanted to make them much whiter than the rays.

Now that is over, I think I like yesterday's painting better.  For sure the rays and the darker sky. 

Sky Fragment II
5 x 7 Oil on Canvas Panel





Tomorrow is another medical appointment in Asheville, which is 100 miles round trip.  I will be getting some groceries too, since the shopping is better there, and who can waste the gas money.
See you on Wednesday, although the local arts council is running a workshop on the new county tax form that is due the end of the month, so I need to go to that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment